الثلاثاء، 25 ديسمبر 2012

my ip is not pingable Why can I not ping my IP address?

You must first distinguish between the IP address of the IP address public and private. Public IP address is that the world may believe that you are on. May your PC's IP address to be something else entirely.
Reports indicate that your IP address private through your computer. For example, in Windows,
Start> Run> the Winipcfg (or "ipconfig / all at the command line window)
Will show a tool that shows the IP address of the computer has. Be careful, it may be your computer IP addresses several!
If you can not ping the public IP address, this may be because the device is simply not responding ping.If can not ping the IP address, you may install a firewall refuses to recognize ping packets.
If neither of these situations apply, you may not you have correctly identified the IP address the public or private sectors.

Well, I connected the cable modem directly to my computer, and also Windows Firewall off. I also do not have any firewall software, any idea for this reason can not be exposed to pressure from me? Is there a way to find out if my ISP does not allow your relational sizzling? I have a Broadband Charter.
The answer:
Well I personally do not see why quality tool line now "requires" you to be in any case pingable first place.
Did not provide any good reason by the host to change, and consistently refused to shed any light on this subject at hand.
If you want, you can also vote for the line quality testing to restore what it was one time when everything worked just.
Used to work regardless of whether or not you pingable.
»Line quality recording: Restore tool to its original condition
Since you allowed yourself to receiving votes WAN, and I honestly do not know what it should also be able to check out.
Check quality became a tool line completely useless now and users who have their own firewalls setup ignore sounds WAN.
I do not change my setup every time just to check out the line, period.

هناك تعليق واحد: