الأحد، 20 يناير 2013

How to find my ip address and mac address on windows xp

Here's how:

     Click on the Start menu button on the Windows taskbar.
     Click "Run ..." In this list.
     Type "cmd" in the text box that appears. Command prompt window launches on the desktop.
     In this context it, "ipconfig / all" type. Details on each of the computer network adapters. Will computers installed with VPN software or programs simulate owning one or more virtual adapters.
     Field "IP address" states the current IP address for this network adapter.
     Field 'Physical Address "states this adapter's MAC address.

Tips:

     Careful to read the IP address of the correct adapter. Virtual adapters usually show a private address instead of the actual Internet address.
     Virtual adapters have software emulated MAC addresses and not actual physical address of the network interface card.

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. Knowledge giving Article! I appreciate you. I completely agree with you. If we talk about current scenario then it is must be update. I enjoyed reading. I would like to visit more for more queries.
    MAC Address Spoof

    ردحذف

  2. IP Addresses are hierarchical in nature - with the intention of is to say,lone part of the IP take up will state broadly in which region of the arrangement the destination can be found,with later parts of the take up as long as more point in rank in this area the location of the target device surrounded by with the intention of region.For more this information view my friend website what is my ip

    ردحذف
  3. thanks for your information..I used your guidelines to easily find my internal IP address. Then i checked my External IP address from IP-Details.com

    ردحذف
  4. To protect yourself on the internet kindly check What is My IP Tools for your security.

    ردحذف